Web Based Training for Model-Glue 3.1
Free self-paced training course is newly available! This training uses real-world application principles to teach you Model Glue development.
In this self-paced course, you will learn Model-Glue development as intended by the framework authors. You should be able to complete this training in only a couple of hours. A small investment to ensure you are getting the maximum out of your development time.
- Section 1: Installation
- Section 2: Show Me Some Skinning
- Section 3: Dealing with Data
- Section 4: Request Formats Are Your Friend
- Section 5: Mother's Little Helper
- Section 6: Flow and Dependencies
- Section 7: Crossing the Generational Gap
- Section 8: Extending Model-Glue